EVEN, a company reinventing personal audio with breakthrough technology and products that adapt sound to each listener’s unique hearing, today announced the launch of EVEN H2, the first wireless Bluetooth headphones with EVEN EarPrint sound personalization built in. The H2 headphones are the latest in a line of groundbreaking, adaptive audio products introduced by EVEN over the past 12 months.
Because our hearing is imperfect, unbalanced, and changes over time from noise exposure, age and genetics, EVEN H2 Headphones feature the patented EVEN EarPrint technology with a quick, easy and powerful on-board hearing test to create real-time frequency compensation and dynamically adapt sound in real time. With the EVEN H2, seamless Bluetooth integration, a 20-hour battery, state of the art design and extraordinary comfort come together to give people the power to connect with their music or mobile device and the freedom to take the unmatched EVEN experience anywhere they care to listen.
“The release of the H2 is yet another step toward our mission to usher in a new age of sound innovation within the audio industry,” said Danny Aronson, co-founder and CEO of EVEN. “Our technology gives people a listening experience that they may have never had before or have not heard in a long time. We make it possible for people to re-discover music and hear what they’ve been missing. Not only are we providing an unparalleled listening experience that people deserve, we are also reinventing the personal audio industry by setting a standard in which catered and personalized sound should be the prerequisite for any optimal product.”
EVEN H2 Headphones are crafted from premium materials that feature stylish walnut wood ear cups, heavy-duty metal accents, animal-friendly, breathable faux leather and an unwired design. They feature a companion smartphone app for iOS that allows users to test, store and manage their EarPrints and see exactly how they hear. The intelligent app uniquely matches frequencies with musical instruments into visually stunning and informative graphics. The App can also be used to easily switch EarPrints on and off to really hear the difference.
EVEN’s patented EarPrint technology measures your hearing through an innovative interactive process to dynamically adapt sound to the way you hear, in each ear. Sarah, EVEN’s intelligent assistant, guides you through the 90-second process. Once an EarPrint is set, and a device is paired, you can hear the EVEN difference by tapping the EVEN button once to turn your EarPrint ON or OFF.
H2 Key Features
- Patented EVEN EarPrint technology that adapts sound to the way you hear through a quick and easy set up process that is built into the headphones.
- Seamless Bluetooth integration with a 30-foot range, allowing connection to a variety of devices
- Working battery life of 20 hours (15 hours more than a single charge for AirPods), requiring one hour of charge time.
- Free companion app for iOS exclusively designed for use with the H2 Headphones. The H2 App lets you see how you hear, store and manage unlimited EarPrints and easily turn your
- EarPrint on and off while listening.
- Battery running low? Switch to ‘EarPrint Off’ mode and plug in the provided audio 3.5″ line out cable for wired listening until you can recharge.
- Unique and modern styling with genuine walnut-wood paneling, heavy duty metal accents, plush faux-leather ear pads, and a fully adjustable headband.
- Integrated wireless mic and four-button control (Play, Pause, Volume, Call control).
- Handsome, sturdy and stylish travel case included.
The EVEN H2 Headphones are available for on EVEN’s website for $299. For more information, visit www.weareeven.com.
Available on Amazon: