Motorola has announced at CES the comming of Droid 4 sometime in the next several weeks. It runs on Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread). It comes with a 4-inch qHD scratch-resistant display and is powered by a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor with 1GB of RAM. The Droid 4 can be connected to an accompanying 10.1-inch Lapdock 100, the 14-inch Lapdock 500 Pro, the Vehicle Navigation Dock, and the HD Docking Station, plus Motorola’s Webtop mode for access to Motorola’s Webtop interface.
The Droid 4 measures 5 by 2.7 by 0.5 inches (HWD) and weighs 6.3 ounces. It has earned it’s name as the thinnest 4G LTE QWERTY smartphone on the market.
- Powered by Android™ 2.3.5 Gingerbread, to be upgraded to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.0-inch qHD display with scratch and scrape resistant glass
- MotoCast for remote streaming of photos, videos, music, documents, presentations and more from home or office computers
- 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot supporting up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Water-repellent nanocoating for splash resistance
- 16 GB on-board memory (actual formatted capacity is less); Support for up to 32 GB microSD™ card
- Business Ready with government-grade encryption (FIPS 140-2) for email, calendar and contacts; preloaded with Citrix® Receiver™ for Android (available in webtop) for desktop virtualization and access
For more information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com
DROID RAZR™ MAXX™
This may be the phone with the longest battery life. Verizon claims it is more than 21 hours on a single charge. Wow! The Razr Maxx is just 8.99 mm thick and comes equipped with 32 GB of total memory and will be $299.99 with a new two-year customer agreement.
You must be logged in to post a comment.