The wait is almost over for one of the hottest and most awarded phones at CES this year – LG G Flex2™. Sprint will offer the next generation of the revolutionary LG G Flex smartphone beginning on March 13. Only Sprint customers will have access to the striking Volcano Red color – it will also be available in Platinum Silver.
LG G Flex2 boasts the super-fast speeds of Sprint’s 2.5GHz LTE network supporting a new generation of online gaming, virtual reality, advanced cloud services and other applications requiring high bandwidth. LG G Flex2 improves on its predecessor with a sleeker, slimmer and more stylish design, the gradually tapered edges make it easier to hold and more intuitive to operate. Additional specs include:
- 5.5-inch Full HD P-OLED display with a matching curved body for a distinctive look and feel
- Rear-facing 13-megapixel camera with OIS+ and Laser Auto Focus
- 2.0GHz 64 bit Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- Long-lasting 3,000mAh battery backed by a fast-charging feature, supplying a 50 percent charge in just under 40 minutes with the enclosed 15W charger
- Android™ 5.0, Lollipop, OS right out of the box
With Sprint Easy PaySM, well-qualified buyers can purchase LG G Flex2 with $0 down, no finance fees and 24 easy monthly payments of $21 (SRP: $504; excluding taxes; service plan required). Preorder begins on February 20 at www.sprint.com/flex2.
You must be logged in to post a comment.