Verizon Wireless and Pantech today announced the Pantech Crux™ will be available online at www.verizonwireless.com and in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores right now. The Pantech Crux, developed by Personal Communications Devices, LLC, offers customers the perfect combination of simple, sleek and affordable features plus the reliability of Verizon Wireless’ network.
- Key features:
- · Touch screen with 3.0” display
- · Music player with external control keys
- · Widgets that offer easy access to social networking services
- · Pre-installed 1 GB microSD™ card – expandable to 32 GB
- · Mobile IM and Mobile Email
- · Virtual QWERTY keyboard
- · Home Key – Gives quick access to main home screen or allows customers to easily switch between currently open applications.
- Lifestyle features:
- · Media Center – Download ringtones, wallpapers and games to your phone
- · Skype mobile™ capable
- · V CAST Music with Rhapsody® (subscription and PC downloads) – digital music service that allows customers to download soundtracks and albums or sync playlists with a PC
- · Full suite of messaging options, including text, picture, video and voice messaging; Mobile IM; Mobile Email; and Mobile Web Email
- · Stereo Bluetooth® technology for wireless connections between electronic devices; connects to Bluetooth-enabled headsets and hands-free systems
- · HTML Web browsing capabilities for news, sports, weather and e-mail, providing access to up-to-date information
- · Social Networking Widget – Offers a single point for accessing social networking sites, allowing customers to stay connected to Facebook®, Twitter™ and MySpace™, plus more than 50 news, sports and entertainment feeds
Pricing and availability:
· The Pantech Crux will be $49.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
· For additional information on Verizon Wireless products and services visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.